Inpatient Alcohol and Drug Rehab Centers in CT
You’re here because you are looking for alcohol and drug rehabs in CT. Odds are, you or a loved one, is struggling with drug abuse or alcoholism and require help. If you’re like a lot of folks, the thought of going to a nearby rehabilitation facility sounds quite reasonable. According to sahmsa.gov there are over 16,000 rehabs in the US and over 200 treatment facilities in CT alone that offer different types of substance abuse treatment services.
The best rehabilitation program for you may be located in Connecticut or in some other state. You don’t have to spend hours looking for the right drug rehab center in CT. We can help you find it in just a few minutes. Let our experienced addiction specialists help you find the right program for you.
Substance Abuse Helpline is Available 24/7
Confidential, No Obligation & No Pressure to Commit
Transportation Assistance May Be Available.
Treatment Centers in Connecticut
1007 North Main St.
Dayville, CT – 06241
Perspectives Center for Care, Inc
341 West Street,
Plantsville, CT – 06479
66 West Street,
Danbury, CT – 06810
600 Wellington Drive
Fairfield, Connecticut 06824
162 Kings Highway North
Westport, Connecticut 06880
Mountainside Addiction Treatment
372 Danbury Road
Wilton, Connecticut 06897
Salvation Army Hartford Adult Rehabilitation Center
333 Homestead Avenue
Hartford, CT – 06132
Perspectives Center for Care Meriden
816 Broad St
Meriden, CT – 06450
Hartford Behavioral Health – Cole Center
2550 Main Street
Hartford, CT – 06120
Oceanside Recovery, LLC
30 W Main Street
Niantic, Connecticut 06357
Center For Discovery, Greenwich
7 Riversville Rd, Suite 2A
Greenwich, Connecticut 06831
270 Farmington Ave
Suite 328 and Suite 332
Farmington, Connecticut 06032
85 Gillett Street, 3rd Floor North
Hartford, CT 06105
AdCare Rhode Island
1950 Tower Hill Road, North Kingstown
Rhode Island, 02852
Teen Challenge Connecticut
86 Spring Street, New Haven
Call The Treatment Helpline To Discuss Your Treatment Options
Confidential, No Obligation & No Pressure to Commit
Get Help. Customized Substance Abuse Treatment That Is Right For You!
Inpatient Drug Rehab Centers in Connecticut
Inpatient rehabilitation, also known as as residential treatment requires that rehab be finished at the rehabilitation center. Some rehabs are lockdown while others are non-lockdown. Inpatient treatment normally lasts 30 days. Sometimes it can last up to 6 months.
Detox in Connecticut
There are two different types of detox facilities in CT.
- Emergency or rapid drug detox centers are usually hospitals that treat overdoses and life or death scenarios. They don’t offer chemical abuse treatment.
- Residential drug and alcohol detox centers are part of inpatient treatment. Detox is performed over three to five days and withdrawal symptoms are carefully managed.
DIY detox programs or home detox is not recommended. It can be dangerous and may result in serious health problems or even death. There are a lot of detox centers in Connecticut to choose from. Don’t risk your health or your life.
Outpatient Rehab Programs in CT
During outpatient rehabilitation, the customer remains at their house. She or he keeps a more typical everyday regimen. Treatment typically lasts 3 to 18 months. Customers usually spend 10 to 12 hours weekly at the treatment center. Outpatient rehabilitation is good for somebody with a mild dependency.
Dual Diagnosis Rehab Centers
Dual diagnosis is a health condition which includes a mental illness and addiction. It’s thought that a minimum of 75% of all adults who abuse alcohol and drugs also experience a psychological condition.
Sometimes, prolonged substance use causes mental disorders and sometimes mental health can cause drug addiction. Not all substance abuse treatment centers specialize in handling dual diagnosis. We can help you find a qualified substance abuse and mental health treatment program.
Luxury Drug and Alcohol Rehabs
Looking for an executive rehab? High-end rehabs do not always produce much better outcomes. They’re more like high-end retreats and make the rehabilitation process more comfortable. Treatment is more expensive, however an excellent insurance coverage might cover almost all expenses.
Other Specialty Rehab Centers
– Rehabs for women
– Rehabs for men
– Rehabs for adolescents
– Rehabs for teenagers and young adults
– LGBT friendly rehabilitation centers
– Rehabs for pregnant women
– Rehabs for families
– Rehabs for mother and child
– Rehab for Couples
– Rehabs that allow cell phones and electronics
Should I travel for Treatment
Numerous dependency treatment experts and market supporters think that the majority of people who genuinely wish to conquer their dependency ought to think about leaving town for treatment.
Here is why:
- More choices for customized treatment programs. For many individuals, the most effective treatment center for their unique scenario might not be in or around their town. Some residential programs offer medication-assisted treatment and mental health services for alcohol addiction and substance use.
- New perspective means new mindset. A good portion of defeating your drug and alcohol addiction is having the ideal mindset. Traveling many times really helps you accomplish simply that.
- Eliminating triggers offers you greater odds of finishing treatment. By leaving town for rehab you remove yourself from individuals and scenarios that bring about alcohol or substance abuse.
- Privacy to concentrate on your healing. If you leave town there is a lower probability you will be recognized in rehab.
- More affordable choices. Different rehabilitation facilities accept various insurance coverage plans. The most affordable rehabilitation that accepts your policy and one that’s ready to personalize treatment to your requirements might not be located in city, state short.