Rehabs That Allow Cell Phones
Addiction Treatment Helpline is Available 24/7
Confidential, No Obligation & No Pressure to Commit
Can You Have a Cell Phone in Rehab?
If you’re reading this page then chances are you or a loved one suffer from substance abuse and you’re looking for high quality addiction treatment centers that allow phones. For most people, the thought of being disconnected from the outside world while in treatment is not a pleasant one and staying in touch with friends and family is very important.
To answer your question, a large number rehab centers restrict telephone use. The reason they don’t allow phones is they believe family and friends can be a distraction on the individual during rehab and can negatively affect the recovery process. Because of this, the individual should focus on their recovery and should not be allowed to have contact with the outside world when they want to.
However, there are treatment facilities that allow phones and electronics. The treatment philosophy here is that the individual should be as comfortable as possible during their recovery process and access to their phone can contribute to their comfort level.
Rehab Phone Rules
Not all addiction treatment facilities allow phones during treatment. However, there are treatment centers that let you use a phone during rehab treatment.
The basic phone usage rules are as follows:
– Cell phone use is not allowed during therapy sessions
– Clients must not use their cell phones in a way that is disruptive to other clients or staff
– Phone access could be lost if individuals break phone rules
– Cell phone use must be in accordance with HIPPA regulations. Clients may not take photos of other clients and post them online or send them back and forth.
These are just some basic telephone and electronic usage rules and vary by treatment center.
Can You Receive Phone Calls in Rehab?
Even lockdown residential addiction rehab centers that don’t allow cell phones will accommodate you with telephone usage time once per week so that you can communicate with your loved ones. The same goes for other electronics such as laptops, iPads, smart watches and portable video game consoles. But, for many people it is not enough?
How to Sneak a Phone Into Rehab?
Yes, this is a real and common question some folks have when looking for a rehab. One of the main reasons some treatment facilities don’t allow phones is
because the individual could contact their drug dealer while in rehab. There is no reason to risk it. You don’t need to sneak a phone into rehab. We can help you find accredited rehab programs where you’re allowed to bring your cell phone.
Benefits of a Cell Phone & Electronic Friendly Rehab
- Allows you to stay connected with your workplace
- Maintain contact with those you wish to be in contact with during your stay
- Let’s you complete work related tasks or complete school assignments
- Watch your favorite shows or stay entertained during down time
Rehab for Executives: Phone, Laptop & Business Desk Access
For many business owners, executives and business professionals having access to their cell phone is a must because of business needs. Fortunately, there are a number of luxury treatment facilities that cater to people who want to be able to work while in rehab. While some of rehab facilities allow cell phones and laptops during addiction recovery, each facility may have their own policy when it comes to laptop use and cell phone access.
Luxury rehab centers are sought out by:
- healthcare & medical professionals such as doctors and nurses
- business owners
- celebrities, etc.
Here’s what you can expect from luxury addiction rehab centers:
- No hidden costs or secret fees. Transparent pricing and bottom line numbers are provided upfront.
- Luxurious facility offers various amenities.
- Super comfortable rooms.
- Short term and long term treatment
- 3, 5, 7, 14 day rehab or longer
- Offers a flexible length of stay with (short or long term rehabilitation program).
- Allows cell phones and electronics.
- Provides substance use disorders and mental health treatment
- Offers various treatment programs personalized to fit your needs.
- Offers one-on-one and group therapy
- Family therapy may be available
- Joint Commission approved
Call us to speak with a treatment specialist to go over treatment process and the best treatment options for you.
Rehab Treatment Admissions Process
Step 1: Get to Know You:
We’ll ask you a few questions to better understand your situation. We’ll want to know what substances you’re struggling with, how long, any previous attempts to quit either on your own or with the help of a rehab center, mental illness, etc.
Step 2: Verify Insurance Benefits:
Most insurance companies cover substance abuse treatment. Some policies cover up to 100% of rehab program treatment costs. Find out how much your insurance plan covers before you choose a rehab center so that there are no surprises at the end.
Step 3: Individualized Treatment:
We’ll match you with the best treatment program based on your unique needs. After you’ve chosen a treatment program we’ll coordinate with your insurance company and the rehab center so that you can begin your recovery from substance abuse.
Call Us Today to Find a Customized Treatment Program That Allows Cell Phones
There are thousands or drug and alcohol addiction rehabilitation programs to choose from in the United States. Call us to find a phone and laptop friendly rehab center for you or a family member.
Confidential, No Obligation & No Pressure to Commit
- Most Private Insurances Accepted
- Comfortable On-site Medicated Detox
- Luxurious Facilities
- Same Day Placement May Be Available
- Individualized Treatment & Therapies
- Dual Diagnosis Treatment: Addiction & Mental Health
- Various Addiction Treatment Programs Including Holistic
- All Levels of Care (including Aftercare Programs)
- Cell Phones & electronics are allowed
- Quick Insurance Verification Process
- Medication to manage withdrawal symptoms